- Greg Hensley, Senior Vice President, Plante Moran Living Forward
- Sally Heffernan, Senior Vice President, Plante Moran Living Forward
- Sara Montalto, Senior Vice President, Strategic Services, Love & Company
- Rob Love, President/CEO, Love & Company
Marketability and high occupancy in today’s competitive senior housing market can be boiled down into the six Ps: place (the external market), price (monthly service fees and entrance fees and how those compare to the competition), product (physical plant and amenity and service offerings), promotion (marketing and sales), performance (operations), and planning (financial strategy for phasing improvements and strengthening the organization for growth).
In this webinar, we’ll recount inspiring stories of how communities addressed one or more of the six Ps in developing strategic repositioning plans that successfully changed their futures. We want you to walk away understanding the importance of a holistic approach to planning (don’t trust any consultant who doesn’t talk that way!) and how addressing each of the six Ps in your strategic plan will prepare your organization for success in the years to come.
- Explore how a holistic look at the six Ps is necessary to understand why occupancy and margins may be low so you can create a plan to strengthen your organization’s performance.
- Learn how to address each P in a strategic way to help your community meet the needs of the consumer of the future so you can stay competitive and fully occupied.
- Gain a roadmap to executing a successful, financially feasible campus repositioning process that manages and mitigates risk.