The cutting edge. Freshly sharpened.
We have multiple team members with 10-20 years experience in every core area from sales and training to planning startup communities and expansions. To remain on the cutting edge, we continually strive to be better tomorrow than we were today. Then we share, teach and guide through our blogs, workshops, speaking engagements and more. With a firm eye on the future, as well as the present, we help shape the future of our clients – and senior living.
Read our latest industry insights at The Leaders’ Board
February 13, 2019 • 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Katie Smith Sloan, LeadingAge, President & CEO
John Cochrane, HumanGood, President & CEO
Doug Leidig, Asbury Communities Inc., President & CEO
Tom Mann, Love & Company, Principal & Chief Marketing Innovation Officer
This webinar is a must for every LeadingAge CEO. More than 76 million baby boomers will start making their post-retirement life choices starting in 2025. Nationally, senior housing is only at a 10% penetration rate. Just to keep up with that level of demand as we move forward, we need to increase our housing inventory by another 47% (not to mention services that seniors require)! So here’s an important question for those of us in the senior housing field: “Can we add 47% in the next nine years?”
Topics covered will include:
- Understanding the demographics behind the senior housing surge
- Resources available to LeadingAge organizations interested in growth and where to find them
- Reimagining Life Plan Communities/CCRCs
- How to expand system efficiencies while enhancing resident and staff lives
- How to reduce (improve) operating ratios (OR) and build your financial reserves
- How to reduce exposure to healthcare revenue
- What key strategic partnerships should you be developing and how to go about this
- What role, if any, should affordable housing have in your organization?
Love & Company is proud to be a member of the following senior living organizations: