Love & Company Earns 10 National Mature Media Awards
Maryland-based Senior Living Marketing Firm Wins Awards for Eight Clients
FREDERICK, Md. (Sept. 25, 2013)—Love & Company, a nationally-recognized marketing firm specializing in senior living, earned 10 awards in the 22nd Annual National Mature Media Awards contest.
The National Mature Media Awards is the nation’s largest awards program that recognizes the best marketing, communications, educational materials and programs for adults over 50 years old. The National Mature Media Awards recognizes excellence in these categories: Community organizations, financial services, government, healthcare, housing, insurance, media and miscellaneous.
The Mature Media Awards is organized by the Mature Market Resource Center, which is a national clearinghouse for the older adult market.
“Love & Company is always honored to receive National Mature Media Awards, and is even more pleased with the results these advertising materials produced for our clients,” said Rob Love, president of Love & Company.
Love & Company earned awards for the following:
- Silver: Edgewater Sales Package Brochure
- Bronze: Plymouth Harbor Seasons Advertisement
- Bronze: Winter Park Lunch and Learn Print Advertisement
- Bronze: Lakeview Village San Francisco Treat Direct Mailer
- Bronze: Pennswood Village Legacy Advertisement
- Bronze: Whitney Center Cultural Center Series Direct Mailer and Reminder
- Merit: Plymouth Harbor Dine and Discover Direct Mailer
- Merit: Whitney Center What’s New Direct Mailer
- Merit: Diakon Topton Advertisement Series
- Merit: Lenbrook Telescope Event Direct Mailer
Media Contact: Pepper Van Tassell: 240-575-5543; email@example.com
Love & Company is a full-service research, marketing, sales management and advertising firm that specializes in retirement communities. For more information about Love & Company, call Tim Bracken at 240-575-5596 or visit our website at loveandcompany.com.