- Dan Hermann, President and CEO, Ziegler
- Larry Gumina, Chief Executive Officer, Ohio Living
- John Spooner, Co-Chief Executive Officer, Greystone Communities
- Rob Love, President/CEO, Love & Company (moderator)
After years of dealing with a pandemic, rising construction costs, inflationary pressures and high interest rates, many market factors are settling down to more normal levels. With greater stability comes greater opportunity, as projections show that the senior living field will need to nearly double the inventory of residences by 2040 to keep up with demand. It’s now time for providers to address how they will respond to increasing consumer needs in their markets. In this, our fourth annual “A Look Ahead” webinar, our panel of senior living thought leaders will share their views on what steps organizations can (and need to!) take now to prepare for this increase in demand.
- Dan Hermann, President and CEO of Ziegler, will share his perspectives on overall growth opportunities and why he believes this is the right time for the not-for-profit senior living field to focus on growth.
- Larry Gumina, CEO of Ohio Living, a growing multisite organization, will share insights as an operator on how Ohio Living is planning for growth, and on how developing a strong board is a critical step in preparing for smart growth.
- John Spooner, Co-CEO of Greystone Communities, will share the perspectives of a development firm in addressing how organizations should prepare for expansions of existing communities or development of new or satellite campuses.